Wednesday, October 16, 2013

UNION Brasserie, Bakerie & Bar PIM

I'm going to review one of my favorite diner which also happen to be on of the 'Hippiest' hang out places in Jakarta. Its main diner first opened in Plaza Senayan. I went there for three times and those three times I have to get in the waiting list before I could enjoy my meals.

And once you get the table, the place would only give you about two hour and fifteen minutes to sit and hang out before you get kicked out! Lol. Yeaah it's a bummer! But still people still loovve to eat there.

About couple months ago UNION opened its second branch in Pondok Indah Mall Street Gallery (The new extension from PIM). And I just can't hold my desire to try the place :D

The new place is a lot more spacious than the one in PS *more comfortable also for me*. The place was really packed that afternoon. And of course, I still had to get on the waiting list before I could get a table for two, well it was only for 15 minutes, so it's okay. UNION PIM has indoor and semi-outdoor area, and it's all smoking area. So the non-smokers have to deal with that (Ugh!)

One of the things I love about UNION are their wide selections of bakery and cake, Esp. their CRONUT! :D So, on my visit in UNION PIM I (still had to) ordered their Cinnamon Sugar Flaky Doughnut. 

Cinnamon Sugar Flaky Doughnut (35K)

For the mains, I meant to try their pizza, but I'm curious with their Burger (so, pizza would definitely on my list for the next visit! :P) The Union burger (90K) served with fries, the beef patty was pretty thick but not that tasty. Well, it was a good one but nothing really special about it.

UNION BURGER, BACON, AGED CHEDDAR, FRIES 90. W/ FOIE GRAS (90K)

As for the beverages I tried their coffee and some refreshing drinks to complete my meals.


Mine was Fresh Lime Juice (25K) which was really fresh! and for Mr. A he opted for the Red Spinach Smoothies (55K) which a combination of Fresh Orange, Red spinach leaves, Cranberry juice, palm sugar and fresh lemon squeeze, it  was really refreshing for the sunny afternoon


UNION Brasserie, Bakerie & Bar
Street Gallery Terrace, Ground Floor
Pondok Indah Mall 1, South Jakarta
Ph: 021-29529781 - 82




No comments:

Post a Comment