Monday, October 14, 2013

Humming Bird Eatery

Last weekend I had lunch with my family after spending all morning shopping :D

We were just hanging around at Kuningan City and decided to had lunch there, we chose to try 'Hummingbird Eatery' that day.

They have a wide variety of menu selection for the main course. From Western, Pasta, Oriental (including Indonesian food) and pretty much side dishes and appetizer to choose from. That sunny day we opted for these foods:


Spicy Volcano Tuna (44.5K)
The Tuna comes with a very spicy taste, really suits my liking for spicy thing! The pasta was al dente, but the amount of tuna was as not much as I expected. The mozzarella cheese on top was a bit of a garnish, I can't really taste the cheese all over the dish. But all in all, it was a great dish and it comes with a pretty big portion! 

Mushroom Aglio Olio (54.5K)
 My mom ordered this dish, She liked it, tho' she said she liked my pasta more :D The pasta was al dente too, it served with some sauce (sorry forgot the name) so it's not really aglio olio for me, lots of mushrooms and topped with pan-fried dory. It was also came in a big portion and the dory will made your tummy even more FULL!


Oriental Fried Rice ( 36.5K)
 My dad as a very conservative man, always order fried rice no matter where he eats :P But I tell you what, This Fried rice is reallly good! Taste exactly like a hawker fried rice! Served with Ebi, shredded eggs and fried chicken and shrimp cracker. It was good!

Chicken Mushroom Quesadillas (42.5K)
I chose this as a side dish or appetizer, but this dish came in last after all our tummy full! So I only gave it one shot and had to take it home. It served with guacamole, salsa sauce and sour cream. The quesadillas filled with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and diced chicken. IMO, the mushrooms filling was a bit too much. 

Orange Juice (18K)
As for the drinks I opted for Orange Juice, it was just a plain orange juice (not a fresh one). Just like any other juice you can find in the market.

Overall, the main course was good and the portion really suits Indonesian belly! The service also good. The price comes with a proper portions for the food. I say it's nice place to go for a lunch break at work or just to hang out with friends for a light meals.


Hummingbird Eatery
Kuningan City, 2nd Floor 
021-30056370

No comments:

Post a Comment